Thursday, March 19, 2009

faiz.quicksilver


When I was sick u became the cure
When I was angry or frustrated u would help me let it out

When I was happy u would always be there to celebrate
When I wanted time alone u helped me leave the crowd behind

When I wanted to go the distance u took on mile after mile without complaining
When I pushed u to the limit u took on the challenge with a roar

When people trusted me I believed in u
When I was incomplete u completed me

When I was slow u made me quick

When I was weak u made me powerful

When I wanted to play u transformed the road into an x box game

When I wanted to paint u transformed the roads into a canvas

From the scorching highways of Kutch to the Ghats of Abu

From the wet bad roads of MP to the cramped narrow gullies of Mominpura and Mirzapur
From cities to villages
From the drags to long trips

You were always by my side...

..always.

No comments:

Post a Comment